Saturday, March 3, 2007

Welcome Hakuchis!

The purpose of this blog is twofold.
1) As a meeting place for the Peru 2006 group and their friends.
2) As a place to further explore Incan spirituality, Peruvian culture, and to expand the philanthropy of the group.

Update: This is from an online translator so I don't really know how good of a translation it is.

El propósito de este blog es por dos.
1) Como un lugar de encuentro para el Perú 2006 grupo y sus amigos.
2) Como un lugar para explorar aún más la espiritualidad incaica, la cultura peruana, y para ensanchar la filantropía del grupo.

2 comments:

Ricardo said...

Excellent idea Sean.
I think the online translator does a really good job. For a moment I thought your Spanish had improved so much since we got back from Cusco. :)
I would translate but honestly I think the online translator is almost as good as what I could translate :)
R!

FreshSnaps said...

Hahaha, yeah, my Spanish is exactly the same as in Cusco, need to work on that. Now if i could just find an online English->Quechua translator...